HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Monday, July 30, 2007

NEW TOYS, OLD TOYS, FAVORITE TOYS

We are heartbroken over Oscar's untimely passing, but I am glad I got the opportunity to meet him and his family.

Blogging must continue. There are many doggies birthdays and adoption days to CELEBRATE and new doggies to welcome. We will always miss and remember all our special friends who passed before us, but we must continue, for all we know they are reading our blogs over the rainbow.


~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~

When mommy went grocery shopping she got me another toy, WOOOOHOOO.


I love new toys,















I love old toys,
















I love ALL my toys














(some are missing but then turn up in the weirdest places, like under the couch, or in the bathtub) Here's a video of me playing with my new toy, a squeaky hot dog.

sorry about the LOUD TV and mommy's annoying voice. I guess she doesn't realize you don't care about her YOU"RE ALL HERE TO SEE ME!!!!




The other day when we were playing with my favorite toy, the hedgehog ball, mommy threw it and it bounced into my water bowl. Isn't that funny. What's better than a hedgehog ball.......... A WET HEDGEHOG BALL, hee hee.









12 comments:

Maryann said...

Wow, you have a lot of toys! Our cuzn Buddy has a hedgehog ball like that, we'll have to tell him to dip it in water.

TBP

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, glad you like Bloglines. It saves SOOOOO much time, doesn't it?

I love getting new toys, but I tend to like the wrapping more than the actual toy! J x

Lorenza said...

Hi, Balboa.
It is great to get new toys but I tend to go back to the old ones! and this is somethingmy mom doesn't understand!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Ruby Bleu said...

Hee, hee, hee...

I do EXACTLY the same thing to my Mom. I go up like I want to play fetch and than just run away - hee, hee, hee. Gotta keep Mom on her toes!

Have fun with your new toy!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Anonymous said...

My new favorite toy is a squeaky hotdog! I'm glad another dog loves squeaky American food too!
Ike

Joe Stains said...

So does that burger toy tastes like a BURGER? I want one!

Jessica said...

Hi Balboa....Cool new toy you have. We love it when Mom brings us something home from the grocery store too. Your Mom is sure good to you!!

I posted about my favorite toy today too.

Love, Seadra

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Balboa,
Those are some nice rubbery toys... :) hehe..wanna share?
Do you think you can email me your address??
I have been playing catch with Mom lately..she's tossing the toys and I try to catch it in the air!

coco said...

hey! you got a hamburger like the one i steal from sophie!! those little squeaky rubbery toys are so much fun - i love the way they bounce in unexpected directions when mom or dad throw them, don't you?! and the hedgehod in the water is twice the fun!!!

poochie smoochies, coco

Kien said...

oh.. i simply love toys... especially those squeaky one... i got one hamburger squeaky toys too.. mom just gave it to me yesterday..

Love
Golden Rossi

Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe, you sure love that hot dog. I bet it tasted good! You sure have a lot of toys huh!?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ferndoggle said...

I love when my tennis balls fall in the water dish! Then I get to splash all around and make a huge mess getting it out.

Lola