HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Create a Caption Game

We hope everyone had a wonderful and joyous Christmas. Mommy and I have a busy day ahead of us, we have so much catching up to do with all your blogs, we can't wait to read about everyone's holiday. I'll post pics of my Chirstmas very soon.

This week we're using a picture of Martha, KST, and Ernie playing in the snow.





I am glad we decided to let Daddy pick the winner each week, boy it was a hard decision for daddy~they're all so good! I would not AND could not choose between my friends. Daddy doesn't know any of the doggies so he doesn't feel bad choosing only one dog, he just reads the captions and chooses the best one, in his opinion. Mommy and me think they're all great.

Remember to check the sidebar each week to see previous caption games and the winners.

10 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

OMdoG! I'm sooo thrilled to have won again! Thank you Balboa! I really enjoy playing this game every week. Okay, here's my try again but right now, I don't have much ideas right now. But I'll give mah best shot!

Martha: "Oh yay, we finally escaped! But now what???"

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Mack said...

Nice to meet you Balboa.
My mom loves Frenchies, and sometimes people say I look like a black and white one, but I'm really just a big boy Boston. Come visit me sometime.
Cheers,
Mack

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hee that's a cute picture. Martha:" Ok let's get him. I'll take the left side, you take the right"

~ Girl girl

Ruby Bleu said...

Martha: Hey Ernie...here's a thought...we could cover KST in snow just like Frosty and no one will ever know...you in?

Hey Balboa...merry christmas!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Martha said...

We are all very honored to be your caption photo! Love, Martha

Unknown said...

Hey Balboa! I've missed you...How have you been? I hope all is well!

Love, Herc

Jessica said...

Martha to KST: "Oh stop your crying KST. It's not that cold out here. Ernie and I love the snow!!"

Sharon said...

Balboa,
Happy New Year to you and your human friends!
Sharon and Snickers

Juno said...

Happy Holidays, Balboa!!!

Hope the coming year will continuously bring you lots of lots of joy, love and happiness.

Momo & Pinot

Patience-please said...

Happy new year!
wags fom
the whippet waggle