HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Create a Caption Game

This week we're using a picture of me with my cousins Michael and Nicholas, and their mom my Aunt Julieann.



I am glad we decided to let Daddy pick the winner each week, boy it was a hard decision for daddy~they're all so good! I would not AND could not choose between my friends. Daddy doesn't know any of the doggies so he doesn't feel bad choosing only one dog, he just reads the captions and chooses the best one, in his opinion. Mommy and me think they're all great.

Remember to check the sidebar each week to see previous caption games and the winners.

On a side note: mommy changed the URL of her blog. It's now http://confidenceandbeauty.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Listen kids, you are cute and all, but the camera LOVES me!!

Patience-please said...

Ruby we were on the same page!

"You are almost as cute as a French Bulldog. Hey! You are as cute as a French Bulldog. That's against the rules!"

Amber-Mae said...

"Awww, I'm sooo loved!"

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Simba and Jazzi said...

I don't know why your smiling, five minutes ago I killed your Teddy.

Simba xx

Par said...

Hey buddy, don't forget to get me a piece of your cookie right after I pose for this picture for your family!

Ferndoggle said...

Good any bully sticks?

Sherman

Unknown said...

Balboa...I know I have told you before, but that picture of you in the glasses just cracks me and mommy up!

What cute cousins you have...you all look SO much alike...I can tell you are related (hee hee)!

Love,Herc

Lorenza said...

I told you not to look at the camera!!

Petra said...

I can tell that you have an awesome family, Balboa.

the many Bs said...

we just want to say thanks for the lovely card. you are such a nice family.

for the caption "don't all pose at once"

hee hee

woofers.

Stanley said...

Balboa: Hey! I told you guys. If you ignore the chick with the camera she goes away.

Martha said...

That is a cute photo of you and your extended family. And we would love to be a part of your game and are so excited you chose one of our pics! Love, Martha and crew