HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

More reasons to be happy

We hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July!













Mommy is a great cook, look at the chicken parm she made. Plus, she bakes it (she refuses to fry the chicken ) and it tastes really good and its healthy.




















Finding a pair of mommy's shoes (she calls them flip flops) to sleep on. They smell like her and are sooooo comfy.
















Cuddling with my daddy, I know I keep saying this, but I seriously follow daddy around and wait for him to get on the bed. Then as he lies down, I push my way into his arms, it's cozy and comfy there.














Just being next to my mommy, it doesn't matter what we do, as long as I am with her I am soooooooo happy! I will also follow mommy around, either I will sleep with my butt on her arm, lay down on her leg, sniff her face and give kisses, or pose for a picture.















17 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy 4th Balboa! You sure look like one happy puppy!
Snickers and Sharon

Lorenza said...

Hi, Balboa.
Happy 4th of July!
We are drooling with your mom's chicken parm. Look delicious!
I hope you had a happy day with yor mom and dad!
Besos
Lorenza

Jessica said...

Hi Balboa....Looks like you have had a couple of great days!! Did you get to taste that chicken? We hope so.

We sure can see how much your Mommy and Daddy love you. Looks like life is good at your house!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Joe Stains said...

Tanner follows my Mom EVERYWHERE even into the bathroom and even into the shower. me? I am a loner.

The Brat Pack said...

Happy 4th! You three look like such a happy family!

The Brat Pack

Peanut said...

Happy 4th. Hope it was a good one for you.

Luckie Girl said...

Hey I hope you had a nice 4th of July with your family.
I love that pikture of you in your Dad's arms. We went awwwwwwwww......
PS : Can your Mom share her chix parm recipe? Mom wanna learn more. She loves to cook!

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Happy 4th July Balboa. That chicken looks divine! Did you get a taste?

Licks
Oscar x

e said...

Happy 4th of July!
We missed that one!

I loved the photos of you and your folks. We love seeing happy dogs and loving families. THat's the way it should be
Fei

Amber-Mae said...

Happy 4th of July to you too! Ooo, those chicken parms look sooo good! Mmm-mmm-mmmm! Hope you got to have some too, heeeheee...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Oh Balboa! You have a happy happy life!

Lenny said...

Wow, that chicken looks good! Happy 4th of July!

Your friend, Lenny

L said...

Balboa, you are a handsome frenchie. I hope I may own a frenchie as good looking as you one day.

I actually met a frenchie this weekend named Louie that looked like you!

Tadpole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Well I sure hope you got a lot of that chicken, especially since it's so healthy! Did you survive the fireworks? My brother thought he was going to die....

Toby said...

Happy 4th of July to you too!! Love the pictures of you with Mom and Dad! You look so happy!!!

Tobes

Stanley said...

OK, Balboa!

I miss your blog for what... 2 days??? Then when I come back to see what you've been up to... BAM! Everything is totally different, and you've made like a thousand new posts, and I can't keep up, and I have to go pee. Be right back.

...
...
...
I'm back.

Love the new layout! Love all the photos (especially your new one with your mama), and love that you take a nap before going to bed! You're killin' me, and I *like* it!

Your Goober buddy,
Stanley