HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Create a Caption Game

This week we're using a picture of me and my cousin Nicholas. ((( Incase the pic is too dark, he's playing Battleship with my daddy, and I'm trying to help him. )))



I am glad we decided to let Daddy pick the winner each week, boy it was a hard decision for daddy~they're all so good! I would not AND could not choose between my friends. Daddy doesn't know any of the doggies so he doesn't feel bad choosing only one dog, he just reads the captions and chooses the best one, in his opinion. Mommy and me think they're all great.

Remember to check the sidebar each week to see previous caption games and the winners. We'll start using pics of our friends again, we're still trying to catch up on all the blogs.

13 comments:

Clover said...

Balboa practices his "boy" impression, so as to distract the opponent.

The Brat Pack said...

We'd be honored to have our picture in the game!! Thanks for asking... Kisses!!

Ruby Bleu said...

No, no, no...don't move that one...move THAT one.

Lacy said...

woofies Balboa, heehee me not any good at gessin dese..but heres my goo..

ok, heres the plan if i stare at him long enuff, he WILL make mistakes...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Lenny said...

How's my poker face?

Lorenza said...

Believe me boy... this is my winning move!

Joe Stains said...

"Once you sink his battleship do you think I can eat it?"

Jessica said...

Balboa: "I'll help you sink his battleship!!"

Amber-Mae said...

"Oh come on, you can do better than that...Blow that ship up! Blow it up!"

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ume said...

Balboa: ok, here's my strategy... if he's winning, i'll just pounce onto the board, n eat up the ships, got it?

Patience-please said...

Hi it's our first visit here. What a fun game! Here's our caption:

Balboa: The kid wins, or else. Got it?

thanks for letting us play!
the whippet waggle

Stanley said...

Hey, Balboa! Sorry I've been gone for awhile. I'm just now catching up. Here's my caption.

Balboa: "We can TRY to sink his ship, or, I can STINK his ship and him right out of this game!"

Goob love,
Stanley

Sophie Brador said...

Hey B, Here's you go:

When you're smarter than a sixth grader, they never let you play.