HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Create a Caption Game

This week we're using a picture of my friends Butchy and Snickers. I think Butchy found something in Snickers' ear???


I am glad we decided to let Daddy pick the winner each week, boy it was a hard decision for daddy~they're all so good! I would not AND could not choose between my friends. Daddy doesn't know any of the doggies so he doesn't feel bad choosing only one dog, he just reads the captions and chooses the best one, in his opinion. Mommy and me think they're all great.


Remember to check the sidebar each week to see previous caption games and the winners.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

"You mustn't tell the others but my bones are buried under the old oak tree out back."

Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

"Chicken fat in your ear! How did you know that's my favorite?"

Good game, Balboa

Lorenza said...

Ear washing is for free this day!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hee that is such a cute photo.
Butchy: "Shh..I think Santa paws has arrived in our living room"

~ Girl girl

Simba and Jazzi said...

I love the photo, but I can't think of anything.

Simba xx

Amber-Mae said...

Hey, I think I found a candle in your ear!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Girasol said...

"hey, let's make fun of the humans"

Jessica said...

Let me wisper sweet nothings in your ear....

Clover said...

"I will just clean this one last spot, and your bath will be over!"

Cute pic! Love Clover xo

Unknown said...

I think the photo is stupendous! How funny! I am not good at coming up with phrases, but if something pops into my head, I'll let you know!

Love,
Herc

the many Bs said...

"can you hear me now?"


hee hee

woofers.

Lacy said...

woofies Balboa...ok here's me gess...

Butchy:: I told ya Snickers hold still and I will get it for u....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Stanley said...

Balboa Boy!

I can't believe I won last week (tell your dad his gift is in the mail). Here's my caption for this week:

Butchy: "It's the weirdest thing. Your left ear tastes like strawberries and this one tastes like... vanilla."

Goob love,
Stanley

Stella said...

Hey Mr. Balboa!

Is okay if I play?? (Pleaz say yesss).

Here's my try:

"Hey Snickers! I think I can get it to go through to the other ear if I stick my tongue in here."

Thankyou thankyou, Mr. Boober Boy! If you think I'm too young to play I'll understan.

Gooby love,
STELLA

Patience-please said...

Snickers: Just a little to the left, Butchy... Right... aahhhhhh! Just what friends are for!