HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Create a Caption Game

This week we're using an old picture of me and a Boston Terrier girl I met at doggie class.
I WAS ONLY FIVE MONTHS OLD, WAY WAY WAY BEFORE I MET FIG.

Now I ONLY have eyes for my Figgles.


I am glad we decided to let Daddy pick the winner each week, boy it was a hard decision for daddy~they're all so good! I would not AND could not choose between my friends.
Daddy doesn't know any of the doggies so he doesn't feel bad choosing only one dog, he just reads the captions and chooses the best one, in his opinion. Mommy and me think they're all great.


Remember to check the sidebar each week to see previous caption games and the winners.

17 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Boston Terrier Girl: OH MY DOG! It's Balboa! I wanna get his pawtograph!!


~ Girl girl

Joe Stains said...

dear lord its infected with the dreaded DOOFUS DOT!! get her out of here!!!

Simba and Jazzi said...

So thats what happens when your lead gets caught on the ceiling fan.

Simba x

Suki & Joey said...

Balboa (in a Joey from "Friends" voice): "Hey, how YOU doin?"

Puggy kisses
Suki

Ferndoggle said...

Get away from me you DOOFUS!

Sherman

Ruby Bleu said...

Crazy BT Girl: You are just the cutest boy in the whole wide world Balboa. I just want to hug you and kiss you and sniff you...

Lorenza said...

I've heard a lot about you. I just want to know if all that is true!!!

Frasier said...

Back off,lady

Jessica said...

BT Girl: "Hey Balboa, Let's ditch this puppy class. I know a pack of strays that we could really learn a lot from."

Deanna said...

Excuse me! I MIGHT talk to you if your leash matched your collar!

Amber-Mae said...

Girl Boston: *lunges towards Balboa without any warning*
Balboa: "Hollycrapmacaronijesuschristmamahelpmewhatwasthat??!!"

Heeheeheeheehee... Hope you can read the whole line.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Hurry up Mom! Let's get out of here before I get the Cooties!

Lacy said...

woofies, balboa, nice to meet ya!!!!!

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Ume said...

Balboa: Let me say it again, u ain't the dream BT girl i'm looking for!

Sophie Brador said...

Balboa: Woah! Out of bounds! Cann't you see the red line?

the many Bs said...

just kiss me and get it over with.

woofers.

Goofy said...

woah... calm down lady.. I know I'm handsome, but calm down before you want me to give u a sniff..