HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Monday, July 30, 2007

STOLEN FRENCHIE ~ HOUSTON TX ~ PLEASE HELP

Straight from the French Bulldog Rescue Network This is Jolie, a 2 year old Frenchie girl. She and the car she was in, a 2007 Silver Honda Accord, were stolen July 25th from the Target at Fry Rd. and I-110.



Her owner has asked that we post her phone number and to say there is a reward:

CALL 832-545-6479FOR
CASH REWARD!!!
NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!!

If you are in the Houston area, please keep your eyes peeled for Jolie and help get her home.

11 comments:

Lorenza said...

Lets hope Jolie will be found. We will pray for that.
Have a good night
Lorenza

Jen and Suki said...

We're going to keep our eyes peeled in case they came up here to MN! How horrible to take the car and the DOG too. Poor Jolie - she must be so scared!

coco said...

this is the most horrible story yet. what is wrong with this world???? poor sweet jolie - i can't believe some evil hooman would put her through that. when i say my prayers tonight i will ask god to help her sniff her way home safely!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear. I hope somebody helps Jolie get home soon.


~ girl girl

Anonymous said...

I hope the doggie will be return back to the family, it's heartbreaking to read about such news.

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my my my, poor girl. I really hope she comes back safely with the car too.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Stanley said...

AireZen to Jolie and her people! I hope she gets home soon!

Goober love,
Stanley

Peanut said...

Oh we hope they find her and she gets home soon.

Ume said...

poor Jolie! hopes she gets home safely soon! paws crossed!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I'll keep my paws crossed that she is found soon. J x

Martha said...

That's awful. I hope Jolie is home soon. Love, Martha