HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Create a Caption

This week we're using a picture of Dot Spot and Samantha.


I am glad we decided to let Daddy pick the winner each week, boy it was a hard decision for daddy~they're all so good! I would not AND could not choose between my friends. Daddy doesn't know any of the doggies so he doesn't feel bad choosing only one dog, he just reads the captions and chooses the best one, in his opinion. Mommy and me think they're all great.

Remember to check the sidebar each week to see previous caption games and the winners.

9 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

You've got a a hair in your eye. there got it.

Simba xx

Harry said...

I'll have to go and have a think about this - great photo!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Lenny said...

"OK, now I dare you to stick your tongue on a frozen flag pole!"

"But mah tung ith thtuck on the bathet houn!"

Your friend, Lenny

Lorenza said...

Have I told you how sweet you taste?

The Brat Pack said...

Thsnks for using our picture this week!!! How cool!

Stanley said...

Hey, Boober Boy!

I may submit another caption after I think about it. But here's my first shot.

"Mmmm. Mmmmmmm. Nope. Mmmmmm. It's not chocolate... you taste more like butterscotch."

Goob love,
Stanley

Amber-Mae said...

Samantha, I think I just tasted your eyeball!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

ChaChi Lu said...

"I told you it was a BAD IDEA to chew on that tube of super glue"

Ferndoggle said...

"See, you DO have potatoes in your ears! I love potatoes."

Penny