HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Create a Caption Thursday

UPDATE!!!!

Our cable is STILL OUT, but hopefully will be fixed by Thursday night.

1. cable guy can't come till Thursday afternoon. SO were gonna post the caption game today because we don't want to miss a game. WE ARE USING A FRIENDS COMPUTER AND CAN'T CHECK ALL YOUR BLOGS, HOPEFULLY WE WILL BE ABLE TO DO TAHT SOON!

2. Mommy is not very smart and messed up, the winner of the last week's game is RUBY,

Suki, mommy is VERY VERY VERY SORRY, for the misprint!


I am glad we decided to let Daddy pick the winner each week. I would not AND could not choose between my friends. Daddy doesn't know any of the doggies so he doesn't feel bad choosing only one dog, he just reads the captions and chooses the best one, in his opinion.


Mommy and me think they're all great


Remember to check the sidebard each week to see previous caption games and the winners.



18 comments:

Jessica said...

"OH DAAAAADYYYYYYYY!!!!! ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha STOP TICKLING ME!!!! You are about to make me pee the rug"

Ruby Bleu said...

Suki won again! Girlfriend is on fire!!!

OK, here's my caption...
Mom said to help fold the laundry, not the Balboa!!!

Suki & Joey said...

Did I really win again for last week or were you talking about the week before?!?

Ok, here's my caption, but it's kinda gross...

"Dad! I know Ben Stiller said you can milk anything with nipples, but C'MON!!"

Hahaha! Sorry, couldn't resist ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

Unknown said...

Hey Balboa... I had a good one in mind, but then I read Suki's, then mama lost it and couldn't type anymore. LMAO!!!!!

Suki wins again! I'm throwing in my blankie :)

Loves,
Tofu

Sharon said...

"Come on Dad. When you do CPR, you have to give the breaths, too!!"
Snickers

Lorenza said...

"Dad, stop searching me, I told you I didn't take it!"

Joe Stains said...

The exorcism begins and the possessed dog is fighting it every step of the way...

Simba and Jazzi said...

Getting the batteries in proved harder then he first thought.

Simba xx

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hee. this caption game is so fun. Here's mine:
"Ah.. I'll never tell you the secrets no matter what!"

~ Girl girl

Ferndoggle said...

You're no match for me, Big Man. I know Joe Stains Kung Fu! HI YA!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Geez Laweez I love love love the new bloggie look!

I received an email from Jennifer at Dogs n Us Community inviting me to join their community. They had already added my blog, without asking, without my approval. I see that your blog is also listed on this site. I am sking you to email them at jennifer@dogsnus.com and tell them to remove your blog from their site. This is a blatant rip off of our Dogs With Blogs Community and I for one do not appreciate it.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Frasier said...

Heres mine

Tickle me,Elmo(Balboa)

Frasier

Amber-Mae said...

"Hey, no need for CPR. You've jump started me already!"

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

fee said...

Boy with hairy legs just couldn't keep his hands off his new press-n-speak toy and squeals with delight each time it says, "YOU'RE MY BEST FRRIENNNNNNND!"

coco said...

"dude, i told you, there IS no off-button," snorted the very annoyed balboa.

Anonymous said...

What a great picture - it captures the joy perfectly!!

The Airechicks said...

"Dad - You paid for my karate lessons hold up let me go get my black belt on"

Stanley said...

Boober Boy! Here's my caption.

"Watch the paw very carefully. Back & forth.. just watch the paw... Never look away from the paw. You are now under my control. Scratch a little to the left, now down a bit. Ahhhhh. Right there..."

Goob love,
Stanley