HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Create a Caption Game

This week we're using a picture of Ozzie & Rocky.



I am glad we decided to let Daddy pick the winner each week, boy it was a hard decision for daddy~they're all so good! I would not AND could not choose between my friends.
Daddy doesn't know any of the doggies so he doesn't feel bad choosing only one dog, he just reads the captions and chooses the best one, in his opinion. Mommy and me think they're all great.

Remember to check the sidebar each week to see previous caption games and the winners.

18 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

*sniff*,*sniff*,*sniff*...even your ears smell like Fritos!!!

Ralph said...

"Psst- Let me tell you a secret..."

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Psst psst. Have you heard about this dude Balboa....

"other doggie": What! He's dating who?!

~ Girl girl

Simba and Jazzi said...

I can see day light.

Simba xx

Amber-Mae said...

I won? OMdoG! I still cannot believe it... I'm sooo happee & thanks! Okay, let me try wit this one now.

"Mmmm... Ear wax, my favorite!"

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lenny said...

"Pssst...OK, do NOT look over there, but they are trying to take our picture!! No, don't look!"

Your friend, Lenny

Clover said...

Sniff.... "mmm... that shampoo smells so heavenly!"

hehe.... Clover xo

Goofy said...

WHAT???? I don't believe that!!!! Mom really getting me a new pup? Where do u get the news from?

Lorenza said...

If you don't let me nap in this pillow I will tell my mom what you did!

Jen and Suki said...

"psst! You're adopted!"

Jessica said...

Excuse me...I"m just checking to see if you have the doofus dot on your head.

Juno said...

I think my nose got stuck in your ear! Grrrrr

Suki & Joey said...

Haha! I love Suki Sumo's caption :)

"Just because I like to sniff your ears, it doesn't make me gay!"

Puggy kisses
Suki

Amazon Alanna said...

"Hey Baby....wanna sniff my rear?"

Casper and pals said...

"Psstt - Don't look now, but that pretty little fluffy dog has been watching you all night!"

Sophie Brador said...

Hold still. I think you've got a kibble in your ear.


p.s. I also love Suki Sumo's. Excellent. I think we just be vying for second place on this one.

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Surely there's a brain in there somewhere...
Rocky

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.