HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Friday, October 26, 2007

Create a Caption Game

  1. SORRY FOR THE LATE GAME.

    This week we're using a picture of my mommy since it was her birthday on Thursday AND she has been ignoring me ande my blog. In dog years, she's like 224 years old.



I am glad we decided to let Daddy pick the winner each week, boy it was a hard decision for daddy~they're all so good! I would not AND could not choose between my friends. Daddy doesn't know any of the doggies so he doesn't feel bad choosing only one dog, he just reads the captions and chooses the best one, in his opinion. Mommy and me think they're all great.

Remember to check the sidebar each week to see previous caption games and the winners.

I PLAN ON CHECKING OUT EVERYONE"S BLOGS TODAY ~ I HAVE A LOT OF CHECKING UP TO DO!!!!

16 comments:

Jessica said...

"Don't pick it, I'll lick it"

Jessica said...

Oh yea, Happy Birthday Karen!!!

Love, Seadra, Zoe & Jessica

Ruby Bleu said...

Happy Barkday Karen - Woot!!!

hey, let's see if it tastes like chicken...

Lots of Licks, Ruby (and Michele too)

Lorenza said...

First of all Happy Birthday to your mom!!

"As soon as it comes out, I'll catch it!"

Stanley said...

Hey, I've been to Tadpole's school of champion nose licking. Let me AT IT!

Goob love & birthday smooches to your mama,
Stanley

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hi Balboa

I've already written something for DWB News so pls tell your mommy she does not need to send me an email.

Belated greetings to her.

Ruffs Pippa

(Mistress says when is she going to do her blog too?)

Simba and Jazzi said...

I've got something in my eye. Pull it through ya nose and I'll lick it clean,

Simba xx

Amber-Mae said...

Mom: Hmmm, I wonder what nose dung taste like?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Casper and pals said...

Yummy- nose droppings

Licks, Casper

Joe Stains said...

"and they consider themselves to be the masters?"

happy birthday to your mom!

Lacy said...

woofies Balboa!!! nice to meeted u..and happy birfday to ur mama...heehee me n mama iz no good at the caption thingy, so we leave it to the experts...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Martha said...

Happy birthday, Karen! Love, Martha

Amici said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom! We hope she had a blast. :)

Looks like your parents know how to let loose and have a good time. :) That's refreshing to see.

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Buddy,
Happy Barkday to your Mommy!! Okay, now it's over..get back to work. hehe...
:)
I'm going to blog about your pressie soon. I know I know it's long overdue but it's been crazy at my house.

Scruffy said...

Happy Barkday Balboa's Mummy.

The Mighty Scruff

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. what a funny pic. hee

Dad:"I can make my nose work like a milkshake dispenser"

Mum:"I can make my tongue work like a cup"

~ Girl girl