HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Friday, July 20, 2007

Lots and Lots of Attention.... the way I like it.

Well the day started off with seeing Carol and Ray, (my mommy's parents). They love me, I mean how could they not.

Ray begged me to let him rub my belly, I felt bad for him so I let him have some fun. He does such a good job.















Then we played tug-o-war for a while, I always win ~ cause I'm strong!

















Then Carol got jealous so I played with her too.
















Then she had the nerve to go upstairs without me, what could possibly be more fun tham ME????
















After all that playing I got so tired, I had to lay down for a rest.















I found the best place, can you see????















Sleeping under the coffee table is so comfy.















Then we went over to Grandma's house to see my Aunt Julieann, and my cousins Michael and Nicholas. (I color coded their names to match their shirts). Are we three fine lookin' guys?
















Me and Nick, just chillin'















Michael's giving me a kiss because I'm just so darn cute.
















Me with my Aunt and cousins......















Then I posed with my Aunt and Grandma, because it's not a cute picture without ME!















Man after giving everyone all that attention I was soooooooooo tired. I just need to sleep and dream of Fig.

25 comments:

Joe Stains said...

sounds like a super great awesome day if I ever heard of one!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Balboa.
Looks that you had a great day with your family! Sure they love you so much!
I hope you have a very nice weekend!
Lorenza

wally said...

Whoa--Spreading the Balboa love. Do you think it was a better day for you or for them?

wally.

The Brat Pack said...

Phew, we're tired just reading about your day!!

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Balboa,
Oh wow, you sure look happy getting those loving from your family. :)
Belly rubs are da BOMB!!!

Kien said...

aawww..balboa..

never been better to spend time with family isn't it... especially they love u so much.. and u are the attractive in the family..

Love
Golden Rossi

Simba and Jazzi said...

You certainly got lots of love and attention. Thats what happens when you look so cute.

Simba x

Amber-Mae said...

They all sure love you... Who wouldn't love a dog like you with a face like that? I mean I would... hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Stanley said...

Balboa!

You are livin' the life. Everyone you see seems to be smiling (especially your cousins). You're healing the world, one house at a time.

Your goober buddy,
Stanley

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, that looks like a fun day - all those humans to adore you!

Licks
Oscar x

coco said...

all that attention must be the reason you are always smiling, balboa - i don't know what is cuter, the smiley balboa or the sleeping balboa!!!

love, coco

Ume said...

awww... Balboa, u were so smiley in every pic! every hooman luvs u, cos u r so cute!

Amici said...

Wow! You got a lot of playtime and love rubs in! Family time is great and we're glad you could go visit.

Suki & Joey said...

You are so gentle with your cousins, aren't you? That's so sweet! I love the little ones, too, but mine can get a little rough sometimes, so I run away ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

Jessica said...

Hi Balboa....Looks like you have the greatest Grandma and Grandpa. What great belly rubs. You whole extended family is pawesome. Your a lucky dog to have so much family spoil you.

And of course!! You may use our picture for your Thursday caption. Any picture, anytime, no need to even ask. We are honored.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Anonymous said...

You have a good looking family!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Balboa , you're smiling so happily in all the pictures. :)
Your family sure are fun. :)

~ girl girl

Ferndoggle said...

We want some of those little people to play with!!

Penny & Lola

Ruby Bleu said...

Wow Balboa...that's a whole lotta lovin going on!!! Yay for you!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Emily and Ike said...

You sure have a fun family!
Ike

Goofy said...

Wow...seems you had an awesome day, right? but looks tired too..aren't you?
hehehe

Bella said...

would you look at that gorgeous happy smily face !!!
Wuffs
Bella

Tadpole said...

You're such a diplomatic doggin, Blaboa - letting everyone have equal time to love on you. :-)

Anonymous said...

Balboa my love, you are just so darn cute I can't stand it!!!

*muah!*

MJ's doghouse said...

so much love to give...so little time...do you get paid for all those photo shoots balboa....i told my momma i would smile more if there was check in the mail...you are one cute little man..that is for sure