HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Create a Caption Game

This week we're using a picture of Clover and all her puggie friends at the dog park.





I am glad we decided to let Daddy pick the winner each week, boy it was a hard decision for daddy~they're all so good! I would not AND could not choose between my friends. Daddy doesn't know any of the doggies so he doesn't feel bad choosing only one dog, he just reads the captions and chooses the best one, in his opinion. Mommy and me think they're all great.



Remember to check the sidebar each week to see previous caption games and the winners. We'll start using pics of our friends again, we're still trying to catch up on all the blogs.

13 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

The lady giving out the treat:

"Okay...Now who is who?"

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Simba and Jazzi said...

Act like ducks and she'll throw us some bread.

Simba xx

Harry said...

David Blaine starts his next challenge - hypnotise several puggies and take over the world!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Joe Stains said...

I won I won I won! ok that is not my caption.

Here is my caption:


"When there is no more room in hell zombie pugs will walk the earth"

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

treat me! no me! hey me! move over ME! stop pushin ME! move ME! please Meeeee!


Hi ya'll - this is fun
TX Trio waggin out & barking loud

Jessica said...

Oh, what did she bring us today!!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hee this is funny

"Pug feeding time: NOW!"

~ Girl girl

Patience-please said...

"Eenie, meenie, miney, mo..
OUCH! no fair!
Who bit my toe?"

respectfully submitted by-
the whippet waggle

Lindy said...

Hey, Balboa, Guess what dude? I tagged you over on my blog. You get to play the tag game with me!

Love,

Rowan

http://rowanthedog.blogspot.com/2007/11/i-got-tagged-by-human.html

Koobuss said...

Clover, Clover
We're all coming over!




Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Frasier said...

Puggie Pileup!

Ruby Bleu said...

pugs of a feather, flock together...wait, pugs don't have feathers!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Unknown said...

Holy Smokes! That's a lot of puggles!

Love,
Herc