HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Monday, July 09, 2007

home improvements, new camera, and updates

CHURCHILL and BONNIE:
Today Churchill has an appointment with a veterinary oncologist, he received so many donations from hundreds of families which will help with his medical bills. Thank Dog for doggie lovers and friends.

Bonnie is in a great and loving foster home, she couldn't ask for a better foster mom and foster sisters and brother. I'll keep you all updated if I find out anything else.
.
.
.
Mommy and daddy had new doors put in for the bedrooms, bathroom, and furnace closet. Plus mommy was playing with her new camera. So now the pictures are a lot better and clearer. ABOUT TIME! (the old camera kept taking fuzzy pictures and no matter what she did it did not help, plus she had it for a long time ~ she decided to get a new one AND it uses a rechargable Lithium Ion Battery, so daddy won't complain about all his AA batteries being taken)









I had to stay in the bedroom for a while the door man, Louie, and my mommy's daddy, Ray, came up to work on the doors.















While I was in the room I noticed another doggie. What the hell is going on????












Who are you and what are you doing in my house?















Do you want to play?















I tried to get him to chase me, but he just copied me. What is his problem?

Here's two of the doors, before Louie put on the handles. Mommy said she is going to buy new handles during the week, daddy says it'll never get done. I'm betting on mommy. I'll let you know.


















Well after watching Louie and playing with Ray I got real tired.















Mommy just kept snapping away with her new camera.















After a while I got mad and showed my mad face. ENOUGH MOM! I may have to pee on this new camera.










18 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, you do a great mean face Balboa. There's going to be no stopping your mum now she has the new camera so I think oyu're just going to have to grin and bear it!

Licks
Oscar x

Peanut said...

How could that other dog not play with you? Those are some nice doors. New cameras are a pain. Mom's take way to many pictures with ours and it is a few months old already.

The Cat Realm said...

I Dare You!
Come and check it out at The Cat Realm!
Anastasia

Tadpole said...

Sometimes we have FOUR doggies at our house!!!!! Can you believe it?!?! But they only seem to be in the closet and the bathroom, for whatever reason... hmmm.

Tadpole said...

Whew! Balboa! That new camera captures your handsomeness even more than the old one, and I didn't think that was possible! And I love your mean face - I do that one a LOT too!

Ruby Bleu said...

Nice Camera...you look even more handsome if that is even possible!!! Make sure your Mom takes LOTS & LOTS of pictures!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Juno said...

I know what you mean, balboa! I saw someone like me so many times in our house. I still can't figure out what it happens.! :(

Your mommi's new camera sounds good! I like the last two pictures!:)

Momo xoxo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Balboa.
Be patient. Your mom won't be tired of taking your pictures for a long time!! I know that.
You have to agree that this new camera takes much better pictures of you!!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Jen and Suki said...

Balboa,

Grandma showed me the other doggy that looks like me in my house yesterday. I haven't seen her yet today but I'm hoping if I do she wants to play this time instead of looking confused and scared like yesterday!

coco said...

oh balboa, that picture of you trying to play with your twin is the cutest picture EVER!!! i love the one where your paws are touching his paws the bestest!!!!

and your "mad" face made me laugh!!! you look very annoyed - good thing your mom knows when to stop!

smoochies, coco

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

It be a darn shame that other dog not want to play with you. What be wrong with him.

xoxoPugsley, Buster and Cricket

Joe Stains said...

New doors are pretty exciting, you might want to nibble on the corners a bit to be sure everyone knows they are YOUR doors. Your Mom's new camera looks cool!

Jessica said...

Hi Balboa....You are way more handsome than that other dog in the bedroom.

Get used to the camera. Our Mom got a new camera 4 months ago and she just gets more obnoxious with it everyday. Mom says it's only because she loves us so darn much.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Luckie Girl said...

Hey, that dog looks soooo much like you. Are you sure you don't have a hidden twin brother somewhere in your house??
Doors with no handles....hmm..ok..that's a new one.

Ume said...

hi Balboa,
can the other dog be your long-lost twin? but i bet he can't make dat mad face as well as u could!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, the pictures are much sharper & nicer! You sure don't like that doggie in the mirror huh!? Hehehe...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ferndoggle said...

What a great new camera! Excellent mean face, dude.

Sherman

WinstonBerry said...

Hi Balboa!!
WOW! If I didn't know that YOU were behind that mean face, I'd be super scared!!!
Maybe that other dog was just really shy??

We think you look great with the new camera!

Smooooches!!
--Winnie :)