HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Create a Caption Game

This week we're using a picture of my buddy Zoe and her Aunt Lulu, boy Zoe looks very happy!
.
We just found out that Zoe has stones in her bladder and will be having surgery on Tuesday, she's a lilttle scared so she could use some extra encouragement from her friends.



I am glad we decided to let Daddy pick the winner each week, boy it was a hard decision for daddy~they're all so good! I would not AND could not choose between my friends. Daddy doesn't know any of the doggies so he doesn't feel bad choosing only one dog, he just reads the captions and chooses the best one, in his opinion. Mommy and me think they're all great.

Remember to check the sidebar each week to see previous caption games and the winners.

16 comments:

Jessica said...

Balboa... You are the greatest!! Thanks for using my picture this week. It's just what I needed... It's making me smile.

And thanks for your concern for me with my upcoming surgery. You and all our friends sure know how to make a doggie feel loved.

I love my DWB friends...
Love, Zoe

Amber-Mae said...

Zoe: "Aunt Lulu, could you please check if there's a zit on the side of my face?"

Oh poor Zoe. I will head over to her blog now to give her some comfort.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Simba and Jazzi said...

A quick nip here and a tuck there. I can make you ten years younger.


Simba xx

Cassidy said...

Psst, I know how to open the treat cupboard, let's go!

Nibbles,
Cassidy x

Mack said...

Thanks for letting us know about Zoe - I went to visit her and gave her well wishes and sugars!
BYE,
Mack

Lindy said...

Wow... good luck to Zoe.

Balboa, I tagged you over on my blog. I hope you have fun playing.

Love,

Rowan

Girasol said...

I hope everything is ok with Zoe.

Zoe: hahahaha, I took the cannoli!

Stanley said...

Balboa,

Thanks for the heads up on Zo Zo! Here's my caption:

Lulu to Zoe: Did you know your ear smells like peanut butter?

Goober love,
Stanley

Michelle said...

Zoe, has anyone ever told you that your ears kinda smell like cheese?

Sophie Brador said...

Um, you know that gum you lost the other day? I think I found it.

OR

You should really wash behind your ears more often!

xo
SB

Ume said...

Zoe: hiak hiak... Aunt Lulu gives the best ear licks!

the many Bs said...

"your ear smells funny"

we saw that we one a while back. that was cool.

good luck to Zoe

woofers

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Zoe says under her breath - she thinks i am listening?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Petra said...

We're thinking of little Zoe today & hope that she comes home pain-free.

The Airechicks said...

Hey B:

Thanks for letting us know about Zoe -

You need to swing by Maggie - Queen of SO CA - she was in a hit and run and could use some cheering up ...

Our entry for caption:

"Excuse me, did I hear you say I had a big BUTT?"

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hi Balboa

I'm trying to organise my mistress so if you want to send me the info through as before, I'll get her moving. With any luck.

Pippa