Flossikens tagged me, so I'll add some MORE facts about me.
1. I love to eat ants, once an ant got stuck on my lip and mommy had to get it off. She was really grossed out. As soon as it fell on the ground I picked it up and ate it, I made sure it went straight down to my tummy.
2. All my neighbors know and LOVE me, even the kids love me. They all say hi and give me lots of attention. Except for those evil dog haters who make mommy and daddy pay that STUPID DOG FEE.
3. If you don't know already, mommy and daddy have to pay $100.00 a month fine for having me. Some people don't like doggies. I wish I could pee and poop on all their faces.
4. I once destroyed a stuffed toy in five minutes. By destroy I mean.... ripped it open DIGESTED the stuffing. I get awful sick, but I love it.
5. I need to be aware of all changes in my house. If mommy or daddy changes something without letting me know I get very angry, bark at, and try to get rid of the new "thing" in our condo.
6. I like to lay on the vents in our condo. I like the heat in the winter and the A/C in the summer.
7. We had this blog for a long, long time, but we didn't know about DWB. So we opened a MySpace page, but that was silly. Mostly just pictures and all these weird people trying to add us as friends. So we started using this blog again and found DWB. I shut down the MySpace page, started blogging, and the rest is HISTORY.....
8. When I'm not in the crate or my mommy's room, I bark when I hear someone near our door I bark,. Except when it's mommy or daddy. I can tell when mommy or daddy are at the door, I'm smart like that.
9. I used to be kept in a crate when my parents were not home, now I get to stay in my parent's room. They put the pillows, socks, and underwear away because I will eat anything I find. I never mess up the bed, in fact I like to sleep on the bed because it smells like mommy and daddy.
10. When my parent's leave I get a kong filled with peanut butter. That's another one of my favorite foods.
11. I have my own Zip Top Tote. Daddy bought it for me. My name is on it!
12. Most of the time I pee and poop out in the woods, accross the parking lot. But if it's late at night, early in the morning, or if I JUST have to pee I pee on the WizDog out on the porch. It works, it keeps the pee off my paws and looks nice out there - that is when mom removes the old paper and actually CLEANS!!!!!
OOOOH mommy has a question..............
Hi, Karen here, Balboa's mommy. Some of you have other words instead of "comments" at the end of your posts, like, "licks", "poops", or "grunts". How did you do that? I just can't figure it out......