HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Saturday, May 12, 2007

LOOK WHAT MY GIRLFRIEND SENT ME!

My girlfriend, Fig, sent me a package.






Look at all the cool things she sent me. I don't know why there is a line in the middle of the picture?





Me impatiently waiting to open the box.




Video of me destroying the box.

Video not uploading so click here to see it on Yahoo.



Look at the cool card I got. I'm not gonna share the special message I got from my girlfriend, a guy's gotta have some secrets. But I will tell you that I got some of Fig's hair. I have to keep it in a special place so I can always smell and treasure it.







After destroying the box I got to play with the giggle ball. It smells like Fig (now that I have her hair I know what she smells like) so I started kissing it.








Here's a video of me playing with the ball, my mommy is talking in the video and then the hits the wrong button just as she goes to say Fig's name. I can't get too mad at my mommy, since it's Mother's Day weekend.

Video not uploading so click here to see it on Yahoo.


Here's a butt shot of me while I'm playing with the ball, just for Fig.





Don't I look so handsome in the shirt Fig game me? I'm all excited, you can tell from my pink skin - it get's really bright when I get excited!





Incase you can't see, it says..... "Loved by a Boston Terrier". I think I need to lose a little weight though.



14 comments:

Bella said...

Ah sweet Balboa - you look so cute in your new top & so happy with such lovely presents from your lovely friend Fig.
Happy Days Wuffs
Bella

Anonymous said...

say it with a tee!!! Awwww....... you must feel soo happy!!! ...

L said...

Awww, that is so damn adorable! I love the t shirt!

Joe Stains said...

you look SO cute in that shirt. you sure have a great gal there!

Ruby Bleu said...

Balboa...Boston girls really do know how to take care of their men! You are a very lucky boy to have such a great girl as Fig!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Anonymous said...

Wow! You got some great stuff from Fig!!

Emily and Ike said...

Fig's pretty awesome, dude.
Ike

Ferndoggle said...

What a lucky boy you are! That Fig isn't so grouchy after all!!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Lorenza said...

Hi Balboa. Nice t shirt. You are so lucky!
Besos
Lorenza

The Brat Pack said...

You don't need to lose an ounce! That shirt is too cute, what a great surprise from your girl!

Dot

Anonymous said...

Yay! You got it!! Oh Balboa, you look so terribly handsome in your shirt - you don't need to change a thing! I like muscle on my guy! :-) You did an awesome job destroying that box, just like I knew you would. *sigh* And I wish it were ME you were kissing instead of the giggle ball....

PS - the butt shot is GREAT!!!!!

Tadpole said...

I wanted to keep the ball. Fig wouldn't let me. Hope YOU have fun with it!

Peanut said...

Those are some really good presents

Scruffy said...

This girl is worth keeping dude! Treat her well.

The Mighty Scruff