HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Weekend Fun

This weekend was fun. Both mommy and daddy are home. I love when they are home together and I can play with them at the same time. Plus I get extra hugs and kisses. We watch movies on the couch at night, all cuddled up together. It feels so nice.

There is good news, though, mommy is on vacation this week, but daddy still has to work. But they will both be home during the day. HOOOOORRRAAAAAY!

My mommy's parents came up this weekend too, but we're not allowed to call them grandma and grandpa. That makes me sad, I know it makes mommy sad too. Mommy says they're too uptight and need to relax. Daddy's parents don't mind, in fact Grandma Lorraine loves to be called Grandma, she gives me tons of hugs and kisses, and lets me sleep on her couch.


We're all rolling around on the floor, playing with the camera.

I love playing sock monster with mommy.

Daddy and me playing tug with one of my toys. It's from Christmas, I keep trying, but I can't destroy it. Any tips?

Giving my daddy goodnight kisses, I love sleeping on his belly.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I sleep on my Daddy's belly too. He says he keeps it big just for me!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

That last picture is totally priceless! You are sooooo adorable:)

Hugs from Billy Boo:)

Tadpole said...

Balboa you are too cute. I love sleeping on my girl's belly too! It's the best!

Emily and Ike said...

My mom keeps swooning about how cute you are. Grrr.
Ike