HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Need a bigger bed

So, after I posted about how tired I was and asked who was gonna cuddle with me, I GOT LOTS OF REQUESTS!!!!!




So, I'll be cuddling with.........

Asta

Mack's sister Paris

Lola

Seadra & Zoe

Amber Mae

Petra

Hammer, Hobson, Rose, Khomet, and Charlamayne

and Peanut's mom & Hammer's mom - but they'll have to sit on the couch with my mommy, cause only us doggies can chill in my bed.

(((Don't worry Fig, you are still number one in my heart!!!!)))

Then, when I've had enough, I'll fly over and chill with Pippa

THANKS FOR ALL THE GET WELL WISHES FOR MOMMY the cold is gone and she is feeling 100% better. The hard part now is catching up on all the blogs, we are soooo behind... but thankful we have sooooo many friends.

10 comments:

Girasol said...

I'm glad to hear tahat Mommy is 100% better.
I'm a small dog maybe I can get a spot in your bed too.

Petra said...

Oh boy! We can snuggle and snore together!

Peanut said...

Glad your mom is better. My mom says she would come sit on your couch since she would at least be able to pet you. :)

Lacy said...

woofies and burfs balboa, we iz so happy to hear u mama feels betters...heehee now u gots a lot of girl/fends... lacylulu wants to no iffin u like angels???

b safe,
rocky
bear and
angel lacylulu;)

Harry said...

Glad your mummy is feeling better.
Gosh, you're going to need a super king size bed!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Lorenza said...

Hi, Balboa!
Sure is nice to hear that your mom is feeling 100% better!
How many friends do you think fit in your bed??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

dang, you need one of those 'take a number' things!

Stanley said...

Hey, Boober Boy!

You might want to schedule a stop in GooberStan to cuddle with me and Stella. We didn't get a chance to put a word in for our cuddling skills!

Glad your mama is feeling better. My hoogirl is still trying to find her voice. She lost it almost 2 weeks ago!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley (& Stella)

Simba and Jazzi said...

Glad your Mummy is better. A much bigger bed, I'd get shopping if I were you.

Simba x

Jake of Florida said...

Hi Frenchie,

We've been trying to catch up with all our pals since our enforced time off while Mom worked. We see your Mom wasn't feeling well -- hope she is better.

We won't take you up on your sniggling invite -- but if you want to come visit us, you're welcome anytime!!!

Jake and Just Harry