HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Thursday, December 17, 2009

My new friend & he's sick

MY NEW FRIEND:

I have a new friend, she's all mine and Anthony can't have her!!!!!

My mom put an add in our complex for a high school student to help out during weekdays by walking me so I can do my business. Well Caroline responded, I like her, she lets me sniff whatever I want for as long as I want and thinks its funny. She thinks I'm cute and asks for kisses all the time. She gives me a puperoni after each walk.

The best part is mommy has to pay her, ha ha ha




>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<

HE'S SICK:

Anthony has been pretty sick which means that I get deprived of my precious beauty sleep.

He's always coughing, snoring and making noises when he breathes. Mommy has to give him medicine out of a machine to help him stop making noises.

I think is called broncho-lightus. I never heard of that, How do you get sick with bronco that lights up???? Figures only ANthony would get that. So I hope he gets better soon, SO I CAN GO BACK TO SLEEP.



8 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Balboa!!!

So glad you have a new friend that's all yours - W00t! Sure hope baby Anthony gets better real soon - so you can go back to sleep!!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Stanley said...

Balboa!!!

Congratulations on being a big brother now, man! Your little Anthony is cute as a bug (put a little moustache on him & he'd look like your dad)! I can already tell that being an older sibling agrees with you.

All I can say about your new friend is... 'BOUT TIME! You've needed your own private servant for quite some time. Glad your mama & dad finally saw the light.

Please give Anthony some healing goober smooches from me & Stella. Hopefully that will fix him right up. And, give some big goob smooches to your mama for me, okay? She's been busy, what with making you a new baby brother and all.

Goober love,
Stanley

Joe Stains said...

Wow I need a walker girl! Mom had the brocho-itis too, it really kicked her butt! We hope he feels better soon. For your sake, of course.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Balboa!
Sure is nice to have a very good friend to walk you and spend a nice time with you!
Paws crossed for Anthony! I hope he gets better soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Momo and Pinot said...

Hello Balboa, we're sure you'll keep your new girl very busy and happy. Have some fun with her, ok? :) We understand humans get busy when they get a human pup.... :D

Anthony is an adorable baby.... We hope his speedy recovery.

Happy Holidays to your family!!

Momo & Pinot

Ike said...

I hope your little bro gets better really soon!
Ike

Stephanie Faris said...

Hope Anthony is feeling better soon.

beatsbydrd said...

Kids have their own intellect of style which can be even more personage than adults. the north face coatsKids sneakers are so striking with dazzling colors and eye-catchy designs and they promote the previous protected steps of the kid. Kid's sneakers appear in all ranges and brands. Moncler
Sneaker Shoes are delight for kids as they take pleasure in matching their shoes with the outfit they are donning. Also,Moncler
the womens sneakers play vital part in adding to their style, and also support them in their daily activities and exercise.