HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Monday, December 01, 2008

GOOD STUFF

Sorry I have not been posting, but everything is OKAY. In fact things are really good here right now, but I am not allowed to tell any of you yet what it is. Hopefully mommy will let me tell you real soon.

I have to get back to checking out my friends blogs and posting again.

We ordered the x-mas cards and will send them out as soon as we get them from CVS. This year's x-mas card is all about me!!!! We will email them to our "email only" friends very soon.

13 comments:

Peanut said...

Oh Oh Oh is it great news? Is it really great news? We want to know what it is now.

Simba and Jazzi said...

Dropping by all the blogs to say a quick hello.

Simba x

Joe Stains said...

omdog TELL US

Eduardo said...

I'm ready for good news!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Lacy said...

w00f's Balboa, meee excited, when u gonna tell us...

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Hi, Balboa!
Good news? Good news?
I want to know!
I hope you can tell us soon!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kelli said...

Hi Balboa,
I'm Tibby!
I found you on DWB and thought I would say hello! I can't wait to hear what the good news is! I hope we can be friends.
-Tibby
www.tibbytales.blogspot.com

Biggie-Z said...

oooh! I love surprises! What is it, is your Mommy getting a little puppy or kitten or baby somethingorother for you??

Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

We love suprises!!! Also, we want an email card!!

bernard

Snowball said...

What is the good news? It sound exciting! I will come back to check again to see when your secret will be revealed.

Luv
Snowball

Cassidy said...

Glad you are well and look forward to hearing the news!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Lenny said...

You're such a tease - we can't wait to hear the good news!

Your friend, Lenny

Stanley said...

Oh,Balboober!

Are you getting a hooman pup for a brother or sissy? Is that it, man? Hope you tell us soon cuz I can't stop wiggling from all the stinkin' excitement.

We've been like you, man. Lazy girl and busy girl = no blogging. But, we're back for now & had to stop by to catch up with you.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Goober love,
STanley