Rowan was interviewd by Scout's guardian, Diane, now I'm being interviewed by Rowan ~ aren't I lucky.
By the way, Rowan is an excellent interviewer with thought provovking questions.....
1. Who gave you’re your name and why did they choose it? Daddy chose my name. He could have chosen "Vito" from the Godfather, or even "Bambino" for Babe Ruth, but decided on Balboa ~I'm glad he did, I feel like a Balboa.
2. Balboa, you are a French Bulldog which is a very good breed to be. If you could be any other breed what would it be and why? OOOOOH that is a tough question, there are so many cool doggie breeds. I was going to list all the breeds, but that would take forever and I'm VERY VERY VERY busy....... I guess if I wasn't a Frenchie I would want to be a Pit Bull, since they have such a bad reputation. I would show the world how spoiled, loving, snuggly, sweet, kissy, huggie, loving, friendly, and caring a Pit Bull can be.
3. What is your favorite thing about being a dog? WOW, there are so many cool things about being a dog, all the toys, all the tasty food, butt rubs, kisses, hugs,.......... But I guess my one favorite thing about being a dog is.....being able to smell food even before mommy even opens the bag, box, or jar.
4. How did you get your girlfriend, Fig? And what, exactly, are your intentions towards her? hee hee hee, well, I believe I met Tadpole and he kept talking about his "Mean Sister Fig", later I came to realize that she was his older sister. I started checking out her site and then checking her out. We started flirting and eventually became an item. I forget who asked who out, I think she asked me out.... You know love, it just happens. ............. Well, uh, my intentions. Well...... if I could go to Fig's house, I would kiss her non-stop for about two weeks. Then I would make mommy and Massah move in with all of us (we need maids), we would lay down the rules, we can do whatever we want whenever we want. Unfortunatley we've both been "fixed", so we would have to adopt lots and lots of fur babies.
5. If you could tell your guardians one thing, what would it be? OOOOOH, What ONE thing would I tell my mommy and daddy. I guess I would have to tell them how much I truly love them and how happy I am that they are my mommy and daddy. So many doggies are adopted into abusive and neglectful homes and never know love, so I am very grateful I have a loving mommy and daddy.
These are the rules:
1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave me a comment saying, 'interview me.'
2. I will respond by posting five questions for you. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.I am looking forward to reading your answers.
Now onto other tags.................
Graham and Tilly tagged me to tell about my middle name, I did this already with a name that mommy calls me Bubala, so this time I'll use the nickname Stinky.
S~exy (especially to Fig)
N~ews worthy Frenchie
Y~earning to meet my beautiful girlfriend Fig
Suki Tagged me for two different tags..........
What five nicknames do I have for my mommy. OOOOH it's payback!!!!
1) Mommy or mom
2) Meanie OR Lazy (when she doesn do what I want or give me any food I want)
3) My masseuse (when she give me a full body massage/scratch ~it feels so good)
4) Cozy Cuddler (when we sit and cuddle together on the couch and relax)
5) Silly (when she plays with me and my toys).
What kind of vehicle are you?
Well, that's an easy one..............
Bernard, Ozzy & Rocky, Fig, and Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy
I'm a hummer, why..............well I'm tough, sturdy, manly, expensive, and "Like Nothing Else" (Hummer's slogan). I mean what else would a buff, tough, manly Frenchie like I drive...........
Plus, how cool would Fig and I look driving around town in a Hummer.
.Now, I'm tagging.....
Momo, Luckie Girl, and Jackson (hope you weren't already tagged)
Wally gave me the "I Love Your Blog" award. Isn't Wally the best??????
So, I'm passing this on to...........