HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Thursday, May 25, 2006

VET VISIT

MAY 24, 2006
.
As soon as we pulled the car up, I knew where we were. I always gets lots of attention from the doctors and nurses. I had to sit in the waiting area and actually had to "wait" to get attention. I did not like that so I started to make my "give me attention noise", which mommy says sounds like like a goat. Mommy and the nurses coudl not stop laughing, which in turn got me all the attention I wanted.
.
.
Mommy writes.........."He is just so funny, I mean making noises to get attention!!!!!! How adorable is that!!!!!!!!!!! He has the best personality. He really believes the world needs to stop what they are doing because he has arrived. Well, as his Dogster Motto says, HELLO, It's all about ME".
.
.



No comments: