HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

TRIP TO PETCO





Today we drove to PETCO to sign up for training classes. Balboa behaved wonderfully during the trip. He struggled just a little when I put the car harnass on him, but soon settled down and ate his denta-stick.




When we arrived we met Lucy (2 year old Boston Terrier) coming out of the store. Lucy and her mother were happy to chat with Balboa and I. I wanted to let Balboa down to play with Lucy, but he's still a puppy and doesn't know when to leave other dogs alone. When I petted Lucy, Balbo started to wriggle because he wasn't the center of attention (such a spoiled little Frenchie)
During the trip home, he was still wonderful.




We got back home and we played for about an hour, then as I watched Grey's Anatomy (video from Sunday night) he sat beside on the couch. Eventually he fell asleep, and I brought him to bed. Yes he sleeps in our bed, even curls up against me or uses my arm as his pillow.

No comments: