HELP FIND BEAU Click here for more information or go the Army of Four

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

what I did on mommy and daddy's day off

So mommy and daddy were off from work (yes another day). I am sooooo lucky!!!!!!


I like to spy on mommy and let her know I can see her.

Then out of no where, I jump up on the couch........

and demand to know what she is eating!

Sometimes sticking my nose right up against her mouth gets me food and other times I get an ice cube. I really like icecubes, espeically when they make the whole couch wet and daddy has no place to sit, hee hee


Hey why you laughing at me mommy? What are you talking about, I didn't eat a shoelace? What is mommy talking about? I DON'T DROOL!
After a long day of spying on mommy and jumping on the couch, a Frenchie needs his sleep.


I know this bed is fluffy, comfy, and squishy, but sometimes the floor is comfy too!

Yes, it really is comfortable! You should try it mommy!


Mommy (with my help) updated the caption game award, so now it can be personalized. We can't wait for daddy to choose the winner this week so we can email the the winner the NEW AWARD!!!!!

Frenchie Snorts,

Balboa

11 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Balboa!
Ice cubes are great!
I love your position to sleep!
Glad you had a nice day with your mom and dad!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Boo Casanova said...

hi balboa,

like how you sleep inside out in your bed. tell mom you need a bigger bed? my brother dopes, he's big too and he sleep inside out like you too. lol

wet wet licks

Boo

Cyrus The Great said...

Dude, Okay... Im seriously jealous of your bed. I think you deserve my title 'In the life of a pampered Bulldog'! Thats it. Im gonna leave my 'rents a little present in front of their door. That'll teach them to give me some dumb old posterpedic bed.
Later,
Cyrus The Great

Cyrus The Great said...

May I present you your very first and Bull Buddy award! Come to my blog and pick it up!
Thanks for being a great Bloggin' Dog pal!
Cyrus The Great

Lacy said...

w00f's Balboa, heehee sooo u kept ur mama and daddy company today...and me seed u droolin...

b safe,
~rocky~

Pippa said...

I'm proud of you Balboa. Spying on mommy, jumping on the sofa, and getting in her face especially when she is eating are excellent skills. You are a top dog.

Pippa

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Balboa

I have never had ice cubes .. I must mention that to My Bi-Peds as it gets hotter here ..

Thanks for the tip

Cheers

Charlie

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Hey Balboa, I (Sunny) love ice cubes too!! They are nice and cruchy.
We love your bed. Where did your Mom get it? Is it kinda like a little bean bag?(Our Mom was trying to figure that out)
Hugs & Hi 5s
Sunny&Scooter

Girasol said...

ice cubes are refreshing and sometimes my master put it on my bowl of water.

Biggie-Z said...

You know what's even more fun than chewing on an ice cube? BOBBING for ice cubes! And it makes a great mess.

P.S. Yes, feel free to use my picture for your caption game. Maybe someone will come up with a better one than my Momma did.

Anonymous said...

Balboa - you are like a SHARK, peering at your mom, then springing onto the couch and landing in her face!